Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Friday Favourites #3

It's that time of week again FRIDAY!! We all know what that means, it's time for another Friday Favourites to get you ready for the weekend. Let's cut right to the chase and talk about what I have loved this week. 



Primark Panda Onesie 
This week the temperature has dropped dramatically, a couple of weeks ago I could not imagine having to wear a winter coat everyday and still be cold. Due to this cold snap that we seem to be having I have been coming home from work everyday and getting straight into my Primark Panda Onesie. It is the thickest, fluffiest warmest piece of clothing in the world! I guess the only down side to it is that you do look like a giant baby but who cares when you are that warm!! 

Lush The Comforter 
Also due to the fact that I seem to be constantly cold right now I have been having a lot of baths to try and warm my bones. I have been really enjoying these baths and I think that is mostly due to the The Comforter from Lush. This is a fruity berry scented bubble bar It smells absolutely delicious and creates so many bubbles. The great thing about this too is that you only need to crumble a tiny bit off to make your bath smell amazing and get all bubbley so it can be used again and again. Definitely one of the best purchases I have made from Lush recently.  

Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush
This is a perfume that I love and I have repurchased again and again, I noticed the other day that I only had a tiny bit of it left so I decided to use what was there before Christmas. I have to say I really did forget how good this smelt and how long the scent lasts too. I have been getting compliments all week on how good I smell! This scent has notes of champagne, pink passion flower and cashmere woods, sounds weird I know but it makes for a floral yet musky scent. A must have for your Christmas list, I know it's already on mine. 

Nip + Fab Pistachio Sundae Dry Skin Fix Body Butter
This again is one of those things that I noticed I only had a small amount left so thought I would finish it up. I honestly forgot how good this body butter smells, it is by far the best smelling body butter I have ever smelt (and yes that includes the Body Shop body butters). It's so sweet but yet not sickly and the scent hangs around all day, not only that but it makes your skin so sensationally soft. I just can't get enough of it and apparently alot of people feel the same way judging by the fact that it is always (and I mean always) sold out in my local boots. I think I will definitely be buying this in bulk when I see it next. 

That's everything for this week, I hope you enjoyed reading my Friday Favourites! What have you been loving this week? Make sure you leave me a comment and let me know or better yet leave me a link to your own favourites blog post. 

Yasmin xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Primark makes the cutest stuff sometimes. I recently got new pjs there and I'm in love. I'm also loving Lush's bath bombs at the moment. I get cold so easily too and have been having baths more and more often. Haven't tried the Comforter yet but will have a look at it next time I go shopping in Lush. :) x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete