Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Friday Favourites #2

So here we are, my second Friday Favourites! For those of you who are incredibly eagle eyed you will notice that I did miss a week in between, for this I do apologise but let's not dwell on the past let's just jump straight into the present with my favourite products of the week!



Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo 
This week I decided it was time that I get serious and get fit, this has now involved me running twice a week and also playing tennis at the weekend. As soon as I get back from my run I have been having a nice long relaxing bath with lots of bubbles and as you can imagine this does not involve washing my hair (don't worry though it does get washed in the morning)! To stop myself from feeling absolutely gross I have been spritzing my hair with the new Herbal Essences dry shampoo, this stuff smells great just like their shampoos and conditioners and for extra brownie points there is no white residue! It is definitely one of my new essentials.

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Spot Wand
Recently my face has been completely taken over by spots and blemishes which is very unusual for my skin, because of this I didn't actually have anything in my stash for spots. I popped into boots and headed straight for the skincare aisle trying not to get distracted! I didn't really want to spend too much money or get anything that would last a long time because as I said I don't often get spots. I saw the Boots own Tea Tree & Witch Hazel range and thought that would be perfect, the wand consists of one side for the day and one for the night. I have mostly only been using it at night but I have seen a dramatic difference in my skin already and it has only been a few days.

Montagne Tropical Peel Off
As we are on the subject of my skin issues of the week I might as well mention the face mask that I have been using, the Montagne Tropical Peel Off. As you will know from my other posts I absolutely love a face mask, I find nothing more relaxing than a glass of wine and a face mask. This week because my skin has been so bad I decided to use this peel off as I find that it really does lift out all the dirt and grime that sinks into your skin. Not only is it great for the skin it is also so quick and easy to use, it's like the lazy persons face mask. There is no having to get up and wash anything off all you have to do is peel it off once it's dry and you are done!

The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream 
This stuff smells amazing! It actually does smell good enough to eat, it is essentially like rubbing melted chocolate into your skin just a lot less sticky. I brought this because I was told that it was great for dry skin and it's not a lie, it really is. I have been loving this week and the only bad thing I can say about it really is that it doesn't last as long as I would like it to, other than that I have really enjoyed using it.

Soap & Glory Love at First Blush
Finally my last favourite is this Soap & Glory blush. I absolutely love a blush, I would go as far as saying I am a blush junkie, it is by far my favourite make up product. This blush is particularly pretty, it consists of five different shimmery pink shades that you can either use on there own or mix together to get different looks. I find that it is so subtle and pretty on the skin it just gives you a nice glow. This is a great product from Soap & Glory and I will definitely be giving more of their blushes a try in the future.

So that was my Friday Favourites. What products have you been loving this week?

Yasmin xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD! I think your blog is great and I love reading it :)

    To see what to do just click on this link: http://heartofdan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nomination :) I posted my Liebster Award today answering your questions! I hope you like it!

      Yasmin xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely favorites! The Chocomania shower gel sounds very moisturizing and delicious. I also love a face masks and the Montagne Jeunesse sachets are wonderful! :)

    Miss Beauty Saver / Instagram

    ReplyDelete